Return travel to Santander, Spain from Italy is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Spain from Italy?
Entry into Spain is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Spain from Italy?
Requirements for reentering Spain:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Health screen upon arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Spain: Canary Islands
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Spain?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Spain to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Santander, Spain was last verified on 21/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Santander from Rome.