The current restriction level for returning to Toronto, Canada from Italy is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Toronto, Canada from Rome, Italy?
Reentering Canada is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Toronto from Rome?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days prior for all arrivals by land or air 5 years of age or older
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- Travellers are required to submit their travel plan and proof of vaccination using ArriveCAN app prior to arrival
- 14-day mandatory monitored quarantine for arrivals without a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
Which rules do I need to follow in Toronto, Canada regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Canada must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Recommended
The information above was last checked on 25/10/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Toronto from Rome here.