The current restriction level for returning to Riga, Latvia from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Riga, Latvia from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering Latvia is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Riga from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
Which rules do I need to follow in Riga, Latvia regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Latvia must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 23/10/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Riga from Amsterdam here.