The restriction level for your return to Riga, Latvia from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Riga from Nuremberg restricted?
Entry into Latvia is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Riga from Nuremberg?
Conditions of reentry into Latvia:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Riga, Latvia?
You should observe these safety measures in Latvia as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Latvia was last checked on 23/10/2021. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Riga from Nuremberg closer to your date of departure here.