The restriction level for your return to New York City, USA from Netherlands is: Restricted.
Is my journey back to New York City from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into USA is currently allowed for: Entry is restricted for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in New York City from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into USA:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days prior to boarding for air passengers 2 years of age or older
- Unvaccinated travellers are recommended to quarantine for a minimum of 7 days; take a COVID-19 test 3 days after arriving. If test is positive arrivals need to self-isolate until fully recovered
- Vaccinated travellers are recommended to get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel; self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms; isolate and get tested if symptoms develop
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in New York City, USA?
You should observe these safety measures in USA as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Recommended
This information about your return travel to USA was last checked on 13/10/2021. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to New York City from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.