Return travel to Rennes, France from Italy is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering France from Italy?
Entry into France is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into France from Italy?
Requirements for reentering France:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be tested. A positive test will result in mandatory quarantine
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in France?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in France to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Rennes, France was last verified on 19/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Rennes from Rome.