Return travel to Palermo, Italy from Germany is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Italy from Germany?
Entry into Italy is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Italy from Germany?
Requirements for reentering Italy:
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 48 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- 5-day mandatory self-quarantine and COVID-19 test at the end of the isolation period
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Italy?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Italy to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Palermo, Italy was last verified on 15/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Palermo from Berlin.