The restriction level for your return to Mykonos, Greece from Italy is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Mykonos from Rome restricted?
Entry into Greece is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Mykonos from Rome?
Conditions of reentry into Greece:
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be asked to self-quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Mykonos, Greece?
You should observe these safety measures in Greece as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Greece was last checked on 23/10/2021. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Mykonos from Rome closer to your date of departure here.