The current restriction level for returning to Kufstein, Austria from Italy is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Kufstein, Austria from Rome, Italy?
Reentering Austria is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Kufstein from Rome?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- Travellers vaccinated with the booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from providing a COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers who are vaccinated with a booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
Which rules do I need to follow in Kufstein, Austria regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Austria must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 27/01/2022. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Kufstein from Rome here.