Return travel to Faro, Portugal from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Portugal from Netherlands?
Entry into Portugal is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Portugal from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Portugal:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Portugal: Azores, Madeira
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Portugal?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Portugal to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Faro, Portugal was last verified on 01/12/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Faro from Amsterdam.