Return travel to Dijon, France from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering France from Netherlands?
Entry into France is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into France from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering France:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 1 days before arrival
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Exempted International Movement Certificate for travel required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in France?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in France to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Dijon, France was last verified on 22/09/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Dijon from Amsterdam.