Return travel to Colchester, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering United Kingdom from Netherlands?
Entry into United Kingdom is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into United Kingdom from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering United Kingdom:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival for unvaccinated travellers
- Prebook and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 PCR tests for unvaccinated travellers
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Prebook and pay for a COVID-19 test, to be taken on the end of day 1 for vaccinated travellers
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in United Kingdom?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in United Kingdom to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Regional advice
The above information about your return travel to Colchester, United Kingdom was last verified on 21/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Colchester from Amsterdam.