Travel between Bordeaux, France and Rome, Italy is: Partially open.
Can travellers from France enter Italy?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of France.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Rome from Bordeaux?
Conditions of entry into Italy:
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 48 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- 5-day mandatory self-quarantine and COVID-19 test at the end of the isolation period
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Rome, Italy?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Italy has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 20/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip from Bordeaux to Rome.