The current restriction level for returning to Amiens, France from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Amiens, France from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering France is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Amiens from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be tested. A positive test will result in mandatory quarantine
Which rules do I need to follow in Amiens, France regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to France must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 26/01/2022. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Amiens from Amsterdam here.