Travel between Stuttgart, Germany and Manchester, United Kingdom is: Partially open.
Can travellers from Germany enter United Kingdom?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Manchester from Stuttgart?
Conditions of entry into United Kingdom:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival for unvaccinated travellers
- Prebook and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 PCR tests for unvaccinated travellers
- 10-day mandatory monitored quarantine for arrivals without a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Prebook and pay for a COVID-19 test, to be taken on the end of day 2 for vaccinated travellers
- 2-day mandatory monitored quarantine for arrivals with a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Manchester, United Kingdom?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of United Kingdom has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Regional advice
This information was last checked on 07/12/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip to Manchester from Stuttgart.