Return travel to Gdańsk, Poland from Germany is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Poland from Germany?
Entry into Poland is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Poland from Germany?
Requirements for reentering Poland:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 8 in quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Poland?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Poland to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Gdańsk, Poland was last verified on 13/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Gdańsk from Berlin.