The restriction level for your return to Catania, Italy from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Catania from Berlin restricted?
Entry into Italy is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Catania from Berlin?
Conditions of reentry into Italy:
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 48 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- 5-day mandatory self-quarantine and COVID-19 test at the end of the isolation period
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Catania, Italy?
You should observe these safety measures in Italy as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Italy was last checked on 21/01/2022. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Catania from Berlin closer to your date of departure here.