The current restriction level for returning to Wrocław, Poland from Switzerland is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Wrocław, Poland from Zurich, Switzerland?
Reentering Poland is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Switzerland
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Wrocław from Zurich?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 7 in quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Which rules do I need to follow in Wrocław, Poland regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Poland must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 29/11/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Wrocław from Zurich here.