The current restriction level for returning to Amsterdam, Netherlands from United Kingdom is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Amsterdam, Netherlands from Bristol, United Kingdom?
Reentering Netherlands is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of United Kingdom
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Amsterdam from Bristol?
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- 10-day mandatory quarantine and a negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
Which rules do I need to follow in Amsterdam, Netherlands regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Netherlands must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 24/10/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Amsterdam from Bristol here.