Travel between Bristol, United Kingdom and Dublin, Ireland is: Partially open.
Can travellers from United Kingdom enter Ireland?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of United Kingdom.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Dublin from Bristol?
Conditions of entry into Ireland:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Dublin, Ireland?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Ireland has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 29/11/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip between Bristol and Dublin.