Travel between Bayonne, France and Porto, Portugal is: Partially open.
Can travellers from France enter Portugal?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of France.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Porto from Bayonne?
Conditions of entry into Portugal:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Portugal: Azores, Madeira
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Porto, Portugal?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Portugal has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 01/12/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip from Bayonne to Porto.