The current restriction level for returning to Zurich, Switzerland from Germany is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Zurich, Switzerland from Nuremberg, Germany?
Reentering Switzerland is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Zurich from Nuremberg?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 14 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 4 in quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
Which rules do I need to follow in Zurich, Switzerland regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Switzerland must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 23/10/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Zurich from Nuremberg here.