Return travel to Uppsala, Sweden from Germany is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Sweden from Germany?
Entry into Sweden is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Sweden from Germany?
Requirements for reentering Sweden:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- COVID-19 test upon arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Sweden?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Sweden to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Recommended
The above information about your return travel to Uppsala, Sweden was last verified on 29/11/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Uppsala from Berlin.