The current restriction level for returning to Stuttgart, Germany from Italy is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Stuttgart, Germany from Florence, Italy?
Reentering Germany is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Stuttgart from Florence?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Pre-arrival health declaration
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
Which rules do I need to follow in Stuttgart, Germany regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Germany must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 23/09/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Stuttgart from Florence here.