The current restriction level for returning to Southampton, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Southampton, United Kingdom from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering United Kingdom is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Southampton from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival for unvaccinated travellers
- Prebook and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 PCR tests for unvaccinated travellers
- 10-day mandatory monitored quarantine for arrivals without a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Prebook and pay for a COVID-19 test, to be taken on the end of day 2 for vaccinated travellers
- 2-day mandatory monitored quarantine for arrivals with a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Which rules do I need to follow in Southampton, United Kingdom regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to United Kingdom must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Regional advice
The information above was last checked on 07/12/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Southampton from Amsterdam here.