Return travel to Lucerne, Switzerland from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Switzerland from Netherlands?
Entry into Switzerland is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Switzerland from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Switzerland:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 14 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 4 in quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Switzerland?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Switzerland to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Lucerne, Switzerland was last verified on 15/10/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Lucerne from Amsterdam.