Travel between London, United Kingdom and Tallinn, Estonia is: Restricted.
Can travellers from United Kingdom enter Estonia?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is restricted for citizens and permanent residents of United Kingdom.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Tallinn from London?
Conditions of entry into Estonia:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 6 in quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Tallinn, Estonia?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Estonia has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Recommended
This information was last checked on 15/10/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip between London and Tallinn.