Return travel to Liège, Belgium from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Belgium from Netherlands?
Entry into Belgium is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Belgium from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Belgium:
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- A negative result for COVID-19 is a condition for subsequent release from quarantine. It is tested in quarantine on days 1 and 7
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Belgium?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Belgium to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Liège, Belgium was last verified on 16/01/2022. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Liège from Amsterdam.