The current restriction level for returning to Leeds, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Leeds, United Kingdom from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering United Kingdom is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Leeds from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Before travelling, travellers must book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on day 2 and on day 8 of your quarantine
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers vaccinated under the UK vaccine programme are exempt from mandatory quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Which rules do I need to follow in Leeds, United Kingdom regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to United Kingdom must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Regional advice
The information above was last checked on 17/10/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Leeds from Amsterdam here.