The restriction level for your return to Kraków, Poland from Italy is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Kraków from Rome restricted?
Entry into Poland is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Kraków from Rome?
Conditions of reentry into Poland:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 2 in quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Kraków, Poland?
You should observe these safety measures in Poland as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Poland was last checked on 15/10/2021. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Kraków from Rome closer to your date of departure here.