The current restriction level for returning to Istanbul, Turkey from Italy is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Istanbul, Turkey from Rome, Italy?
Reentering Turkey is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Istanbul from Rome?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Which rules do I need to follow in Istanbul, Turkey regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Turkey must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 15/10/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Istanbul from Rome here.