The restriction level for your return to Hanover, Germany from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Hanover from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into Germany is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Hanover from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into Germany:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Hanover, Germany?
You should observe these safety measures in Germany as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Germany was last checked on 24/01/2022. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Hanover from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.