The restriction level for your return to Geneva, Switzerland from France is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Geneva from Lille restricted?
Entry into Switzerland is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of France.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Geneva from Lille?
Conditions of reentry into Switzerland:
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 72 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- COVID-19 test required after arrival, between day 4 and day 7
- Health declaration required
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Geneva, Switzerland?
You should observe these safety measures in Switzerland as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Switzerland was last checked on 13/01/2022. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Geneva from Lille closer to your date of departure here.