The current restriction level for returning to Brecht, Belgium from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Brecht, Belgium from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering Belgium is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Brecht from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
- A negative result for COVID-19 is a condition for subsequent release from quarantine. It is tested in quarantine on days 1 and 7
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
Which rules do I need to follow in Brecht, Belgium regarding COVID-19?
All travellers returning to Belgium must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 01/12/2021. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Brecht from Amsterdam here.