Travel between Berlin, Germany and Graz, Austria is: Partially open.
Can travellers from Germany enter Austria?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Graz from Berlin?
Conditions of entry into Austria:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers with the Digital Green Certificate are exempt from the quarantine. Digital Green Certificate is proof that a person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result, or recovered from COVID-19
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Graz, Austria?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Austria has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 15/09/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip between Berlin and Graz.