Travel between Barcelona, Spain and Lille, France is: Partially open.
Can travellers from Spain enter France?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Spain.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Lille from Barcelona?
Conditions of entry into France:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be placed under state quarantine
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Lille, France?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of France has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 01/12/2021. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip between Barcelona and Lille.